Welcome to the TUS Expo Europe 2019 Matchmaking!
Get in touch with potential new partners and clients from all over the world!
Whether you are looking for new technology, cooperation partners, researchpartners in the frame of an European program, or just looking for clients, in the B2B matchmaking sessions you have 30 minute bilateral meetings with the companies of your choice.
The TUS Expo Europe 2019 Matchmaking is organized on January 17th and 18th, in addition to the simultaneously organized TUS Expo Europe 2019 Fair.
At the TUS Expo Europe 2019 Fair exhibitors show and demonstrate their latest unmanned systems and robotic applications. Visitors can also participate in the conference program as well as a range of (partner) summits, including: The Security Summit, the Cargo Innovation Conference, the regulations & ATM Summit, the Intelligent Sensors Network Conference, the Hydrographic Society Summit, ESA Space workshops, the Exoskeleton Summit and so on.
This time Rotterdam is home to more than 3000 international attendees and 100 participating organizations. TUS Expo Europe is organised in co-location with Infratech 2019. Both events together will attract over 23.000 attendees.
For more information on the event and full programme, please see the website of TUS Expo Europe 2019.
Why participate in a matchmaking?
Half of the potential interesting new connections in an event, is not between an exhibitor and visitor, but between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the congress? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all visitors ánd exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other visitors. In 30 minutes pre-scheduled meetings you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
In brief summary:
- Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
- Attend and meet (keynote) speakers of the conference.
- Meet a number of key players out of the international unmanned systems & end-user industries.
- Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
- Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
- 30 minutes meetings.
How to register?
- Register for free entrance for the main event TUS Expo Europe 2019 at first (visit of exhibition and matchmaking is for free).
- Register separately for the B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
You will receive your meeting schedule a few days before the event.
We hope to see you at the TUS Expo Europe 2018 meeting floor!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team